Thursday, February 25, 2010

If I Were.....

From Barry's Life in Quotations and Melanie's Randomness

If I were a month, I’d be October.
If I were a day of the week, I’d be Thursday.
If I were a time of day, I’d be 8pm.
If I were a planet, I’d be Jupiter.
If I were a sea animal, I’d be a Shark.


If I were a direction, I’d be Northwest.
If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be the couch at the curb on garbage day
If I were a liquid, I’d be Pepsi.
If I were a gemstone, I’d be a Sapphire.
If I were a tree, I’d be an Evergreen


If I were a tool(some people think I am a tool).
If I were a flower, I’d be tigerlilly.
If I were a kind of weather, I’d be a warm day in the fall.
If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a Fender Strat.

If I were a color, I’d be Green.
If I were an emotion, I’d be melancholy.
If I were a fruit, I’d be a pomagranite.
If I were a sound, I’d be a drum solo.
If I were an element, I’d be potassium(I don't get that either)




If I were a car, I’d be a beige 4dr sedan.
If I were a food, I’d be fries and gravy.
If I were a place, I’d be Scotland.
If I were a material, I’d be polyester.
If I were a taste, I’d be sweet.
If I were a scent, I’d be Old Spice.
If I were an object, I’d be a tree.


If I were a body part, I’d be your voice.(I know, not a body part)
If I were a facial expression, I’d be a big smile.
If I were a song, I’d be "Soul City" by the Partland Brothers(Awesome song.)
If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be a pair of comfortable,slightly worn out runners.

No comments:

Post a Comment