Monday, January 31, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 10



A picture of the person you do the most screwed up things with. This is a picture of me with my longtime friend Barry and his brother Steve. We used to do some crazy things when we were younger. We have known each other since high school and pretty much still act that way when we are together. Our friendship was on hiatus for a while, thanks to the "Lost Decade" and an ex-partner, but we got back in touch a few years ago, and it was one of the smartest things I ever did. We pretty much just picked up where we left off. And it's important to me to have someone in my life that knew me "back in the day" before Life happened.

4 comments:

  1. Hey do I get royalties for you using my image in this photo?

    I think there are a lot of screwed up things still left to do, bud. Love ya man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just to glad you guys got back in touch. Thanks for taking the chance and calling us. I hope you know we love you lots.

    ReplyDelete