Thursday, April 8, 2010

Still Here...

Just to let everyone know, I haven't fallen of the planet. Between the new baby(as opposed to an OLD baby, jeez...sometimes I'm such a moron), trying to figure out a new schedule, getting in a quick nap whenever we can, and my cat Josie passing away, there hasn't been much time for anything. I have been surfing around, just catching up on blogs, and not really doing anything where I have to concentrate and think too much.I was amazed to find out today was Thursday. I think I got Cara's pregnancy brain. Anyway, I'll be putting up some more baby pictures soon, and writing about the new adventures of parenthood. Till then...adieu

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, more photos please! Glad you're still on this planet.

    Oh dude, you can take the 'Bloggers over Borders' badge off your sidebar now. Thanks for posting it! :)

    ReplyDelete