Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Stuff about Me...

I've totally stolen this from my pal Barry's blog "Life in Quotations". Only because I can't think of anything original right now, but I'm sure my mental block will soon pass. So without any further ado, here are 35 Q & A's.

1. Where is your cell phone? Beside my wallet

2. Your hair? Messy, in need of a hair cut.

3. Your mother? A fighter and survivor

4. Your father? Caring (despite what other family members think)

5. Your favorite food? Steak

6. Your dream last night? Can't remember

7. Your favorite drink? Pepsi

8. Your dream/goal? Happiness

9. What room are you in? Living room

10. Your hobby? Collecting autographs

11. Your fear? Being alone

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Retired

13. Where were you last night? In bed

14. Something you aren't? Self-confident

15. Muffins? Yes

16. Wish list item? New car

17. Where did you grow up? Deepest Scarberia (Scarborough, Ontario)

18. Last thing you did? Ate

19. What are you wearing? Work clothes

20. Your TV? 27"

21. Your pets? Cats and Dog

22. Your friends? The best

23. Your life? Great

24. Your mood? Not sure

25. Missing someone? Usually

26. Vehicle? Buick Century

27. Something you're not wearing? Shoes

28. Your favorite store? Chapters

29. Your favorite color? Blue and Green

30. When was the last time you laughed? Last Night

31. Last time you cried? A while ago

32. Your best friend? Cara(my love), Barry and Sandy

33. One place that I go over and over? The bathroom

34. One person who emails me regularly? Barry

35. Favorite place to eat? Out

4 comments:

  1. This was aiight, tight and outta sight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony my man ... great post!
    I left you an award at my "I've been awarded #2" post.
    Hope you guys can join us on the 6th! It's my b-day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did this About me some time ago and I actually enjoyed it a lot! Was nice to get to know you a bit better!

    I'm sorry it took me that long to get back to you. You wrote me just b4 my leave for Holidays and yeah I was out of this blogging world for some time! Sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete