Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bucket List

For those of you who saw the movie, you know what this is. If not, it's basically a TO-DO List of things I want to do before I die.

1. Marry The Lovely One (figured I'd better put this first)
2. See my kids grow up and be successful.
3. See a baseball game in every Major League city
4. Walk on the Great Wall of China
5. Do the Canopy tour in the Haliburton Forest
6. Find a profession that I find I can live with
7. Own a vintage car/muscle car
8. Walk my daughter down the aisle
9. Go to the final game of the World Series
10.Travel across Canada
11.Get my kicks on Route 66
12.See the pyramids
13. Scotland
14. Ireland
15. Australia
16. Spring Training in Florida or Arizona
17. The National Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, NY
18. Own a house
19. Stop being depressed
20. Learn to barbecue

No comments:

Post a Comment